"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bali On June

It was quality time for my friends and I.
Hey it's SMAN1C 51 go to BALI !!!



 First at all, i take some pictures in Danau Beratan Bedugul, it was very cold place :)





Then I arrived and checked in soon at the Hotel



It was second day, and very long long long happiness day :)



In the second day, first we visited GWK spot means of Garuda Wisnu Kencana.


Take picture under statue of Wisnu.


It was a statue of Garuda, It was very great .













Okay from GWK we continued the trrip to Tanjung Benoa, comfort water game spot.
I visited Pulau Penyu.






Okay last place which we visited was Tari Kecak Show and etc.


hey !!! are we same? Lol

Thus, it was last trip during vacancy in Bali, so sad, but I'm happy had come to Bali :)
Tried action like ride "angkot" in Bali
 Beside the Bus.
 It's lol moment when I pretended as Receptionist in Hotel which I stayed before checked out :')

Before comeback to Java island, for closing the trip we visited Pura Tanah Lot.



and, unforget I bought somes handycraft in Joger, made nail art in Kuta beach and so on :)

"NICE TO MEET YOU MY BALI"
See You Later

1 comment:

  1. seneng ya bisa jalan jalan tapi jangan lupa jalan-jalan ke blog baru saya juga ya di litarachman.blogspot.com,

    jangan lupa tinggalin tips dan saran buat blog baru saya,
    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.