"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Monday, September 17, 2012

Wonderful Surprise


Hey, it's Monday.
Today is not like usually people say as known as "Mon(ster)day" hehe
This afternoon, after school when I've arrived in the house, there are box on my bed.
And after I read the letter of that box, wow That's my shoes order from iwearUP.
Alhamdulillah, need long time to wait it.

It's Wonderful Surprise Today


Loves.
-Vivin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.