"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm Ready to Ride Tree-Hi Galaxy

It's about me.
Photo session, at my Mami's house.
Look so galaxy with shoes from iwearUP :)









*Behind the scene* > Me and My Cousin (Rio)
Loves,
Thank You 


wardrobes: 
abstract sunglasess
Tree-Hi galaxy shoes of iwearUP
Mami's Vintage Dress

Photographer: Rio (mon cousin)
Edited by : Me

2 comments:

  1. great outfit, i love your dress!


    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.