"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Every Woman is Kartini

 Cilacap, May 2, 2012.

Happy Kartini Days Everybody!
Waw, it's amazing if we could remember how the spirit and fighting of Raden Ajeng Kartini.
She's a charismatic woman in indonesia. 
She's spirit and she's fighting is so wonderful.
Because without her, may be the gender of female can't voice their opinions.
Thank You very much Mrs. Kartini :)

And at my school, there are a "Kakang Bagus and Mbak Ayu" contest.
Me and Ryan my friend, we were elected representatives of our class (INSAVE = Incredible Science Five).
So here it is some photos of the day:


Unforgotable moment with INSAVE

5 comments:

  1. hii! lovely blog and pictures, following you now! please follow me back too on gfc :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photography.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much sist :D

      I had checked out your blog, that's great :)

      Delete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.