"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Funny Poetry

Long time no posting from me.

I'm sorry, because last week I was so busy with my  Smester II Middle Test at school.
So, today I'll tell my friend's 'poetry' (in English) or PUISI (in Indonesian).
Actually, I don't know. That is the real poetry or not.
So that we can declare that's poetry or not we must read :)

Lets read guys !

~SEBERAPA HINA~

Kupandangi wajahnya
Kupandangi senyumnya yang menurutku manis
Tapi agak sedikit dibuat-buat

Kecantikannya seolah memudar
Ketika ia mengetahui mataku
Tertuju padanya

Seberapa hina diriku??
Apakah air jernih yang kubawa tidak mampu
Memadamkan api dalam dirinya?

Mengapa setiap gerak tubuhku selalu salah dimatanya?
BESOK AKU TANYA ANAKNYA SAJA.

Karya:


Okay, that is poetry created by my friend for someone. Hmm, i think that poetry is so funny, look "Besok Aku Tanya Anaknya Saja" that is not poetry language LOL
Success for you Zain and please give comments for Zain :)
Thankyou friends.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much avi, for your comment :*
      You will make Zain happy with it.

      Delete
  2. nice blog :)
    Let`s follow each other sweetie!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ioana-Carmen :)
      ya I will visit your blog and I'll follow you :D

      Delete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.