"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smile of Star

Well, said thanks to Allah swt who always loves me.
Today my France teacher gave me the result of exam last week.
And wowww, How lucky I am. How happy I am :)
I got ...

Yeah, I got 100 (one hundred) for France exam.

And, wait...
I look at my exam paper:
 there are star, smile of star from Mrs. Murti (my France teacher) :) 

 Good job vin!
Tu es "Parfait" :)

8 comments:

  1. congrats on the score !
    i am following you now , follow back ?

    laavsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou "laavsh" :)
      Yeah of course, I will follow you back :D
      keep in touch :)

      Delete
  2. bravo! i really enjoyed my french classes too back then. :)






    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You "wynne prasetyo" :)
      Ya, French class is very comfortable to me :) hehe
      Thankyou for visited, hope you comeback again :D

      Delete
  3. Congratz on striking the highest score!! Def can't wait for your next post, so I'm following you! Hope you can drop by to my blog again sometime. ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippie, thank you so much "Liz Elisabeth" :)
      Of course, I will drop by to your blog again :D

      BigHug
      Vivin,

      Delete
  4. lovely pictures!


    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much "Bea" :)

      Follow me please :DD

      Delete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.