"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mirabella Show

 Are you ready guys? Its time to Mirabella girl :)

Just posted some photos. This is a Mirabella Show. 
What I wear:
Mama Shirt "Mirabella Vintage"
Cheap Jeans
Unbranded High Heels
Kalimantan Bracelet
Everlasting Bracelet
Alibaba Necklace
Photographer: Berlinda Y

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I follow you now

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoou're welcome "my very own lookbook"
      nice to know you :) I'm Vivin. what's your name?

      Delete
  2. Great style dear :)

    Mind to follow each other ? Hehe

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou "inezdiva" hehe
      Of course, why not dear? :D
      Follow me back, please.

      Delete
  3. very nice necklace!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much theM.A.D.creationist:)
      follow my blog :)

      Delete

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.