"alvinary"

My photo
Hello there :) It is not about blogging, not just about writing, not about telling my story to you. But its about my feel. I'm girl like generally. Extra-Ordinary girl,who want everything what I wanted in the world. Many interests things make me inspired in the world. Its reason I'll tell my feelling to you. I hope you enjoy with my portal diary QUEEN of ISLAND ♥. Thankyou for visit :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February's Pink

February makes everyone feels like Pink.

Here, I'm not talk about valentine's day. I'm more happy if everyone could think that February is not  valentine's day. But we have to think that February is one of a Beautifull Month on a year.

Usually, everyone give their mate many presents like Chocolates, Flowers, Dinner, Dating, and so on. But did they ever think to give Love to their mate in every Months? every Weeks? every Days? or every Times?

Because, to some peoples, Love is more precious than another things in the world.

Love to Allah, Love to our Mom, our Papa, Grand-pa and Grand-ma, our sister our brother, our teacher, our friends or Love to our beloved peoples. There are most beautifull presents in the world.
So make our February full of wishes.


HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONES :)
Catch your Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.